The abstract must be sent through the abstract submission form and if sent by other than congress system will not be taken into account. Please make sure that your abstracts are in English, proofread and spell-checked as the abstracts sent via the system will be published verbatim if they are accepted.
1. Submitted abstracts must not include already published data
2. will be collected via the congress online system.
3. Academic titles will not be used in authors’ names.
4.Abbreviations should not be used in the abstract.
5. Abstracts must be structured using the following subheadings: Objective, Methods, Results, Conclusions and Keywords and should not be more than 750 words.
6. Names and Addresses of the institutions (where the study is done) should definitely be mentioned: For instance: Xxxx University Faculty of Medicine, Department of Xxxx, City, Country
9. The abstract submission for poster or video presentations must be sent.
10. Authors will be informed by the local PCO to your e-mail for whether it is accepted as poster or video by 25th of August, 2023.
12. Deadline for presenting authors registration in the Congress: 1st of September, 2023
13. All speakers participating in a CME activity are expected to disclose to the audience any financial interest or other relationship with the manufacturer(s) of any commercial product(s) and/or provider(s) of commercial services discussed in an educational presentation
14. All abstracts accepted for presentation will be published in a journal supplement or congress abstract book.
15. By submission of your abstract/poster/video presentations, you do accept that all or a portion of presentations, comments, documents and presentation slides/videos presented will be recorded and may be selected for a recorded and on demand web portal for members and other users.
• Congenital anomalies (diagnosis, treatment and outcome) • Genetic anomalies
• Hypertensive disorders and fetal growth restriction • Preterm Birth • Twin pregnancies
• Obstetric care: delivery mode, timing, and labor • High risk pregnancies and neonatal management and outcomes
• Infertility and reproductive care • Adverse outcomes in pregnancy (stillbirth, intrauterine death)
• Placental and umbilical cord disorders • Changes in the care of the mother-newborn dyad during COVID-19 pandemic
• Chorionamnionitis and neonatal outcome • The future of the extremely preterm newborn
• Neonatal outcome of assisted pregnancies • The first thousand days of lif2
Please click on to download the template file, make it ready as just one powerpoint slide and send it together with the abstract form above.
1-To record the narrations in PowerPoint, start by locating the Slide Show tab on the PowerPoint ribbon. Click the Slideshow tab to change the available options.
2-Make sure you start with the first slide in PowerPoint to record audio, camera, and timings for the entire presentation. When you click Record Slide Show, a new window opens with two options before you start recording. Leave both options checked to record audio commentaries and synchronize slide switch timings. Make sure you are ready before starting recording.
3-When you click the Save option, the window below will open.
In the bottom right, check that your microphone and video are activated.
You can use the arrow keys on your keyboard to switch between slides while recording. Use the right arrow to jump to the next slide, or the left arrow to move to the previous PowerPoint slide.
4-When the recording is finished, you can calculate the total duration of your presentation by adding the times per slide. It is useful to know that audio and video recording is specific to each slide. When you delete your image on the slide, it will be deleted along with the voice recording. You can re-record specific to this slide. If you delete the slide, the audio-video recording specific to that slide will also be deleted. If the given presentation time exceeds, you can re-record for each slide or delete extra slides.
Your presentation will be stopped strictly at the given time during the congress. Oral presentation time is 5 minutes for free oral presentations. For this reason, it is beneficial for you to pay attention to the time limit (will be stopped automatically by the system).
You need to send your oral presentation as recorded powerpoint presentation (max 5 slides) (not in video format) together with the abstract via congress web system by using abstract form before 15th of August, 2023.
Please click on to download the template file, make it ready as powerpoint slides (max 5) and send it together with the abstract form above.
If you have not yet sent, please do so ASAP. Thank you.
Copyright 1995 – 2023 Perinatal Tıp Vakfı. Tüm Hakları Saklıdır.